empowering YOU to embody God's love in the everyday
At Body Oak Cliff, we are working to develop people and communities in which the love of God flows freely. To live into this vision, we believe that we must continuously open ourselves to the experience of being transformed by love.
If an invitation to this journey beckons, a good place to start is to consider the obstacles.
When you think about more fully “embodying love,”
where do you feel stuck?
- Are there any relationships in your life – with a friend, family member, or co-worker – that feel strained, tense, or broken in some way?
- Do you ever feel disconnected from God?
- Does the activity of your everyday life reflect your passions, desires, and calling?
- Do you have a clear sense of God’s mission in the world and how you fit into it?
- Do you ever find yourself doing or saying something that doesn’t reflect who you actually want to be? Or unable to do or say the thing that does reflect who you want to be?
If any of these questions resonate with you, then our work is for you and we’d love to connect! Fill out the contact form below and we’ll be in touch to set up a phone or coffee meeting. Let's take a step forward together.